About the Role
Our client is recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer with at least 4 years of extensive experience in the Oil and gas, Petrochemical, or similar sectors of the industry to provide support in the execution of projects. Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
• Easily adapt to the contents of the Department Quality Plan and perform tasks required by that plan.
• Ensure the procedures and Work Practices listed in the Project Engineering Quality Plan are applied as appropriate.
• Ensure all Client standards and practices as described in the Work Scope are obtained, registered, and available to the engineering team.
• Prepare and periodically update the Document Distribution Matrices.
• Establish the Engineering design through the issue of MFDs, Line Lists, Equipment lists, and other design documents.
• Guide the set-up of WebDMS for the control of deliverable storage and progress reporting.
• Act as a contact between the company and the Client’s engineering representative about all design and specification matters and between site personnel and the Home Office on all engineering matters.
• Coordinate the transfer of records to storage, microfilming, and for destruction.
• Assist the Engineering Manager with any changes to engineering design or specification made by the client that could be considered as the basis of a contract change and provide information as required for estimating the cost and schedule effect of contract changes.
• Must be able to use, navigate through, and interrogate the 3D Model using the assigned software for review purposes.
• Establish procedures for the handover of engineering deliverables to construction and client Document Management Group.
• Execute assigned work by the applicable Project Procedures and Standards, within the manhour and cost budgets and the project schedule target.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering / BEng, Btech.
Must have at least 4 years minimum experience in the Petrochemical sector.
Must have excellent organizational skills.