About the Role
Our client is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer with extensive experience in the Oil and gas, Petrochemical, or similar sector of the industry to provide support in the execution of projects, duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for scheduling the load and equipment sizing calculations.
• Integrate electrical design with other disciplines.
• Must be able to use electrical system studies using specialized software.
• Must be able to conduct protection grading studies using specialized software.
• Prepare equipment data sheets and material requisitions.
• Assist designers with design drawings and cable schedules.
• Responsible for contract requisitions works information and BOQ.
• Conduct technical bid evaluations.
• Manage suppliers by reviewing documentation and attending factory acceptance tests.
• Support site team during construction and site acceptance testing of substation equipment.
• Assist with commissioning and handover.
• Perform such duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Chief Electrical Engineer.
BSc, BEng, BTech in Electrical Engineering
Qualification in Project Management (advantageous)
Minimum of 3 years in the EPCM and Petrochemical experience.
Good understanding of Smart Plant Electrical and ETAP/Dig Silent competency.
Working knowledge of Low and Medium Voltage switchgear, Protection System studies and grading, and Hazardous Area Classifications.